Pokemon Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Forever

There is a island, far off from Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova. The island is called Honshu, where only pokemon live. What pokemon are you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
Admin

Legendary Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Pokemon   Legendary Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Ice
Articuno
Legendary Pokemon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYPOE6DY23UZen_Wrz8WL1iyL9qwax3K-4rmOKRsUHA0NEJm35DA
Type: Ice/Flying
Male or Female: Female
Trainer Pokemon?: No
Personality: Ice is calm, never angry, unless Flame and Thunder are fighting, then she gets angry.
Origins: She was one of the trio eggs, and when hatched, turned into Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos.

Moves:
1. Blizzard
2. Mist
3. Hyper Beam
4. Mind Reader
Other:
Rp Sample: "Flame, Thunder, it is nice to see you again." Ice chimed as she sat down on her perch. "Yea, yea, Ice, lets just get this over with! I don't want to be here!" Flame growled, flapping his burning wings at Ice, who just backed away. Thunder let out a laugh, lightning flashing from his needle-like wings. "Oh, don't be so a downer, Flame! You know that you want to be here cause you get to see Ice!" Flame turned toward Thunder, his eyes blazing. "What? I don't know what you are talking about!" "Face it, Flame, you love her!" "I don't, Thunder! I have no idea what you are talking about!" They conutined to fight back and forth, until they were unable to see each other with a strong blizzard. "STOP IT!" Ice growled, flapping her wings. "Lets just get this meaning started!" Both the Pokemon nodded slowly as they gazed at the articuno.

Thunder
Zapdos
Legendary Pokemon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTDLYidQwGEeclaMBHBNxNjg8x2gFaeEWOfJDrQX_zT1129DrE
Type: Lightning/Flying
Male or Female: Male
Personality: He is calm most of the time, but can randomly spark into angry at any moment.
Origins: He was one of the trio eggs, and when hatched, turned into Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos.
Moves:
1. Thunder
2. Swift
3. Hyper Beam
4. Sky Attack
Other: None
Rp Sample: "Flame, Thunder, it is nice to see you again." Ice chimed as she sat down on her perch. "Yea, yea, Ice, lets just get this over with! I don't want to be here!" Flame growled, flapping his burning wings at Ice, who just backed away. Thunder let out a laugh, lightning flashing from his needle-like wings. "Oh, don't be so a downer, Flame! You know that you want to be here cause you get to see Ice!" Flame turned toward Thunder, his eyes blazing. "What? I don't know what you are talking about!" "Face it, Flame, you love her!" "I don't, Thunder! I have no idea what you are talking about!" They conutined to fight back and forth, until they were unable to see each other with a strong blizzard. "STOP IT!" Ice growled, flapping her wings. "Lets just get this meaning started!" Both the Pokemon nodded slowly as they gazed at the articuno.

Flame
Moltres
Legendary Pokemon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoBOzxQLfYoNcbiJkC6O7-abDKmG_ESdFASblRd7BL9mFKjZeMTQ
Type: Fire/flying
Personality: Flame is hot-headed, getting mad very easily. He some-what likes Ice, but doesn't believe it himself.
Origins: He was one of the trio eggs, and when hatched, turned into Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos.
Moves:
1. Fire Spin
2. Flamethrower
3. Hyper Beam
4. Peck
Other:

Myuu
Mew
Legendary Pokemon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTajGwQTtRWC-gubNl-FtDVSJNE3vw2ys0FYQydq1VL5dA3pac4PQ
Type: Psychic
Male or Female: Female
Personality: Mew is a very curious and intelligent Pokémon. It loves playing around and swimming, and is known to act very childish at times, wanting everybody it trusts to play with it. It is attracted to lullabies and will try to stay as close to the music as possible. All in all, Mew is known as a happy, playful and optimistic species of Pokémon.
Origins:
Moves:
1. Thunder
2. Metronome
3. Fire blast
4. Transform
Other: None
Rp Sample: "Come on, Myuutsu, play with me!" Myuu cried as she played around on her pink bubble. "For the last time, Myuu, no! I don't want to play with you!" Myuutsu growled from the top of a tree. "Awwww, please?" Myuu cried as she floated up to where Myuutsu was. "Fine, Myuu, what do you want to play?" Myuutsu asked with a sigh. "Let's play tag!" Myuutsu blinked when Myuu said that. "Tag?"

Myuutsu
Mewtwo
Legendary Pokemon Mew-Mewtwo-legendary-pokemon-7313323-160-160
Type: Psychic
Personality: Unlike Myuu, he is mean, but has a soft spot for Myuu. He isn't fond of the rest of the pokemon, but will be nice to them on Myuu's behalf.
Origins: Myuutsu was born of a pregnant Mew, found deep in the jungles of Guyana, whose embryo had been tampered with to alter its DNA. It was held and studied in the mansion where the scientists performed horrific gene-splicing experiments that made it vicious and extremely powerful. It eventually broke free of the Mansion (destroying it in the process) and fled to the island, where it met a mew named Myuu
Moves:
1. Confusion
2. Swift
3. Ice Beam
4. Hyper Beam
Other: Nope
Rp Sample: "Come on, Myuutsu, play with me!" Myuu cried as she played around on her pink bubble. "For the last time, Myuu, no! I don't want to play with you!" Myuutsu growled from the top of a tree. "Awwww, please?" Myuu cried as she floated up to where Myuutsu was. "Fine, Myuu, what do you want to play?" Myuutsu asked with a sigh. "Let's play tag!" Myuutsu blinked when Myuu said that. "Tag?"

Back to top Go down
https://poke4ever.forumotion.com

Legendary Pokemon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Forever :: Creations :: Pokemon Creations-
Jump to: