Pokemon Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Forever

There is a island, far off from Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova. The island is called Honshu, where only pokemon live. What pokemon are you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My trainer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
Admin

My trainer Empty
PostSubject: My trainer   My trainer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Name: Moon
Hair color/length: long brown hair
Eye color: blue
Pokemon: Venom the Arbok, Faith the Meowth, and Ducky the Psyduck
Personality: She is kind, and isn't very quick to getting angry. She almost always have her Pokemon out of their pokeballs,
*Origins: She never wanted to be a trainer, but when her twin brother got sick, and wasn't able to become a trainer, she ended up becoming a trainer for her brother. She first got Ducky, who was in her town for some reason, and later she got a egg which hatched into Faith, the shiny meowth. Soon, she met a Venom, who was a when she got him ekans, but he soon turned into Arbok.
Rp Sample: "Come on, Faith, we have to get to the boat!" Moon called to Faith, who was talking with a vulpix. Soon, Faith bounded over to her. "Good girl!" Moon said as she picked up her small meowth, and hurried toward the boat. "We don't want to miss it! You can meet a lot of friends there!"
Back to top Go down
https://poke4ever.forumotion.com

My trainer
Page 1 of 1