Pokemon Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Forever

There is a island, far off from Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova. The island is called Honshu, where only pokemon live. What pokemon are you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
Admin

My creations Empty
PostSubject: My creations   My creations Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Venom
Arbok
My creations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX5jpiKQKAUGnATwV8SuJYig-p8TAv8EEay6ArImQ6Z1DreMUlMA
Type: Posion
Male or Female: Male
Trainer Pokemon?: Yes
Personality: He seems mean, but can be nice
Origins: He was raised with his mean father, who was beat him up every time he lost a battle. Soon, Venom was found by a nice training, and sometimes wished that his father could be with him. He became some-what friends with Faith, a meowth that his trainer has, and even thought he seems to hate her, he cares deeply for her.
Moves:
1. Bite
2. Hyper Beam
3. Mega Drain
4. Earthquake
Other: Nothing
Rp Sample: Venom let out a snort as he watched Faith play with a ball. "Why do you alwaysss play with that, Faith?" he growled, turning his head away. "Because it is fun, Venom, why don't you join me?" Faith meowed, gazing up at the big arbok. "No, I don't want to play, Faith!" Venom snapped, before moving away from the meowth. He didn't want any of the other trainers' Pokemon seeing him Faith. As soon as he moved away, he laid his head down, and watched Faith, making sure no one picked on the small meowth. He sighed, she was smaller then all the other meowths her age.

Faith
Meowth
My creations Meowth_Shiny11
Type: Normal
Male or Female: Female
Personality: She is carefree, and loves making new friends. She doesn't really care about how mean the pokemon looks, she will want to become friends with it. She sees everything as a game, even battles.
Origins: Faith never had a life as a wild pokemon, as she was a gift to Moon as a egg. She never seems to be bothered by being smaller then she should be, and was happy when Vemon joined the team.
Moves:
1. Pay Day
2. Bubble Beam
3. Thunder
4. Rest
Other: She is shiny
Rp Sample: Venom let out a snort as he watched Faith play with a ball. "Why do you alwaysss play with that, Faith?" he growled, turning his head away. "Because it is fun, Venom, why don't you join me?" Faith meowed, gazing up at the big arbok. "No, I don't want to play, Faith!" Venom snapped, before moving away from the meowth. He didn't want any of the other trainers' Pokemon seeing him Faith. As soon as he moved away, he laid his head down, and watched Faith, making sure no one picked on the small meowth. He sighed, she was smaller then all the other meowths her age.

Ducky
Psyduck
My creations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPtWcwkGRkY3gRcAD4QySwkWtIGkzw8C5sGMZ3D19UvfhPfMax
Type: Water
Personality: Ducky is kind, but is known for whining about his headaches, which is always happening.
Origins: Ducky was born to a small family, and when far away from home one day, when Moon found him. Ducky soon became loney, which is when Moon got Faith. He doesn't talk to Faith that much, and just wishes that he could meet another Psyduck.
Moves:
1.Mega Punch
2. Blizzard
3. Swift
4. Confusion
Other: None
Rp Sample:"It hurtsssss!" Ducky whined, as he rubbed his head. "We all know that, Ducky, now ssstop whining about it!" Venom hissed as he glanced at the psyduck. "But it hurts!" Faith padded up to Ducky, and started to lick the top of his head. "Don't worry, Ducky, I am sure it will stop soon!"

Akay
Dragonair
My creations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuAZ-Qw2MP3X3sr-GNlR3rzoqu7bwGuN6VyLHXxNBidZ_X20QV
Type: Dragon
Male or Female: Female
Trainer Pokemon?: No
Personality: She is a kind pokemon, and loves being in the water, but can be seen on land a lot.
Origins: Akay was born to a nice family, and once she became a Dragonair, she left her family to explore the world. She soon found herself on this island, and soon made this place her home.
Moves:
1. Dragon Rage
2. Twister
3. Fire Blast
4. Surf
Other: None
Rp Sample: Akay swam thought the water, moving toward a island. "I'll make it..." she whispered as she moved closer and closer. She let out a small cry as a wave overtook her, sending her under water. She rose back into the top of the water as the gem on her forehead started to glow. Slowly, the water around her calmed down. "Good thing I have that power..." she whispered as she moved back toward the island.

Copy
Ditto
My creations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcDhyMJOObyt1w7kiOG5x0NXVMqYDAbIGXl4s9-UA4opb00if4
Type: Normal
Personality: Copy is quite, and loves to play jokes by turning into pokemon.
Origins: Copy was made...somehow (as dittos can't breed with each other) and he has a happy life of playing jokes on people!
Moves:
1. Transform
Other: Nope
Rp Sample: Copy let out a small giggle as he went back to his jelly-life self. He had just made a eevee very confused. He loved doing turning into diffent pokemon. Being the only pokemon that was able to turn into all the others was great!

Paresh
Gastly
My creations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrwIVlhEbdioUVj_P7FkphtNdfBwfDp33rWogb6y4m0cH5Di1KOA
Type: Ghost/Posion
Personality: Paresh might seem scary (as he is a ghost) he is kind, and hates it when people are scared of him. He is quite nice, and loves to invite people into his house.
Origins: Paresh was born with a small family of loving Gengars, but one night while he was out of the forest, his family just disappeared. He returned home to find out that they were all gone, and he started to live alone in his house. He would watch as people entered, only to run away once he showed to them.
Moves:
1. Night Shade
2. Hyponisis
3. Lick
4. Psychic
Other: none
Rp Sample: "No, wait come back!" Paresh cried after the vulpix as it ran out of his messy home. He sighed as they left, shaking his head. Why did they keep on running away? Sure, he was a ghost, but he was a nice one! He slowly turned and floated though the wall, looking around his toy room, which was filled with toys. All he wished for was someone to play with him, but they would always run away!
Back to top Go down
https://poke4ever.forumotion.com

My creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Forever :: Creations :: Pokemon Creations-
Jump to: